- Fantasy Baseball 2014: Deep Sleepers to Grab at the End of Your Draft
- Texas Rangers’ Spring Training To-Do List
- Minnesota Twins GM Terry Ryan Diagnosed with Cancer
- Masahiro Tanaka Rumors: Latest Buzz on Teams Trying to Land Japanese Pitcher
- Why Daniel Murphy Must Stay with the New York Mets in 2014
- Grant Balfour and Orioles Reportedly Agree on 2-Year Contract
- Fact or Fiction on All the Hottest MLB Free-Agency, Trade Rumors
- Brendan Ryan Signs 2-Year Deal with New York Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury Rumors: Latest Buzz and Speculation Surrounding Star OF
- Does Red Sox’s Versatility Make Them AL Pennant Favorites?
The 10 Strangest Personalities in the NHL
- Updated: April 14, 2013
The NHL may not boast the same kind of flamboyant personalities that are prevalent in the NBA and NFL, but that doesn’t mean that the league doesn’t contain some weird and funny dudes.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find teammates throwing each other under the bus—OK, not that hard-pressed—and providing ESPN’s daytime talk show hosts with ridiculous “he said, he said” fodder. However, there are still some interesting and hilarious folks that are in and around and involved with the NHL.
This list is in not all inclusive or comprehensive. If there is a guy that you think deserves to be here, post a link and we’ll share a laugh.