- Matt Shoemaker Giving Angels Some Hope After Devastating Garrett Richards Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 3 Players Who Will Not Be Back in 2015
- Royals’ Bold Arrival on MLB Contender Scene Is Big Wrench in 2014 Races
- Pablo Sandoval Catching Fire at Just the Right Time for Giants’ Playoff Push
- David Ross Injury: Updates on Red Sox Catcher’s Foot and Return
- Loser of Athletics-Angels Division Race Will Face Postseason Death Sentence
- Stock Up, Stock Down for the Los Angeles Dodgers’ Top 10 Prospects for Week 17
- David Ortiz Crushes 3-Run Homer vs. Rays, Flips Bat Like an Absolute Boss
- Cameron Maybin Suspended 25 Games for Amphetamine Use
- Toronto Blue Jays Still in Playoff Race as Season Resumes Post-All-Star Break
The 10 Strangest Personalities in the NHL
- Updated: April 14, 2013
The NHL may not boast the same kind of flamboyant personalities that are prevalent in the NBA and NFL, but that doesn’t mean that the league doesn’t contain some weird and funny dudes.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find teammates throwing each other under the bus—OK, not that hard-pressed—and providing ESPN’s daytime talk show hosts with ridiculous “he said, he said” fodder. However, there are still some interesting and hilarious folks that are in and around and involved with the NHL.
This list is in not all inclusive or comprehensive. If there is a guy that you think deserves to be here, post a link and we’ll share a laugh.