- Fantasy Baseball 2014: Deep Sleepers to Grab at the End of Your Draft
- Texas Rangers’ Spring Training To-Do List
- Minnesota Twins GM Terry Ryan Diagnosed with Cancer
- Masahiro Tanaka Rumors: Latest Buzz on Teams Trying to Land Japanese Pitcher
- Why Daniel Murphy Must Stay with the New York Mets in 2014
- Grant Balfour and Orioles Reportedly Agree on 2-Year Contract
- Fact or Fiction on All the Hottest MLB Free-Agency, Trade Rumors
- Brendan Ryan Signs 2-Year Deal with New York Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury Rumors: Latest Buzz and Speculation Surrounding Star OF
- Does Red Sox’s Versatility Make Them AL Pennant Favorites?
Seattle Mariners: How the New Safeco Field Dimensions Will Help/Hurt the M's
- Updated: April 8, 2013
Seattle Mariners fans will be walking into a new-look Safeco Field Monday night, and will surely be in awe at the newly completed 11,000-square-foot Jumbotron in center field.
Slightly less in your face are the new dimensions of Safeco (via Nick Eaton of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer). The distances of both the left-field and right-field foul lines will be the same (331 and 326 feet, respectively), but the fences were moved in from left center to right center, and as far as 17 feet in the left-center power alley. The longest distance from home plate will move from 409 to