- Updated Round-by-Round MLB Playoff Predictions Heading into the Final Week
- Key Remaining September Series That Will Decide 2014 Playoff Races
- Matt Shoemaker Giving Angels Some Hope After Devastating Garrett Richards Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 3 Players Who Will Not Be Back in 2015
- Royals’ Bold Arrival on MLB Contender Scene Is Big Wrench in 2014 Races
- Pablo Sandoval Catching Fire at Just the Right Time for Giants’ Playoff Push
- David Ross Injury: Updates on Red Sox Catcher’s Foot and Return
- Loser of Athletics-Angels Division Race Will Face Postseason Death Sentence
- Stock Up, Stock Down for the Los Angeles Dodgers’ Top 10 Prospects for Week 17
- David Ortiz Crushes 3-Run Homer vs. Rays, Flips Bat Like an Absolute Boss
Andre Iguodala Needs Denver Nuggets as Much as They Need Him
- Updated: April 6, 2013
With Danilo Gallinari’s torn ACL (from ESPN.com) making the NBA’s deepest team a bit shallower, Andre Iguodala may need to contribute more offensively for the Denver Nuggets (52-24) to get where they want to go. Of course, in terms of pure production per dollar, a lot more would be expected of the swingman if he played in a different uniform.
The Nuggets’ roster construction allows him to be a role player—a defensive stopper and offensive facilitator—while winning despite his alarming inefficiency from the field and the free-throw line this season.
He’s averaging 5.2 assists