- Fantasy Baseball 2014: Deep Sleepers to Grab at the End of Your Draft
- Texas Rangers’ Spring Training To-Do List
- Minnesota Twins GM Terry Ryan Diagnosed with Cancer
- Masahiro Tanaka Rumors: Latest Buzz on Teams Trying to Land Japanese Pitcher
- Why Daniel Murphy Must Stay with the New York Mets in 2014
- Grant Balfour and Orioles Reportedly Agree on 2-Year Contract
- Fact or Fiction on All the Hottest MLB Free-Agency, Trade Rumors
- Brendan Ryan Signs 2-Year Deal with New York Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury Rumors: Latest Buzz and Speculation Surrounding Star OF
- Does Red Sox’s Versatility Make Them AL Pennant Favorites?
Andre Iguodala Needs Denver Nuggets as Much as They Need Him
- Updated: April 6, 2013
With Danilo Gallinari’s torn ACL (from ESPN.com) making the NBA’s deepest team a bit shallower, Andre Iguodala may need to contribute more offensively for the Denver Nuggets (52-24) to get where they want to go. Of course, in terms of pure production per dollar, a lot more would be expected of the swingman if he played in a different uniform.
The Nuggets’ roster construction allows him to be a role player—a defensive stopper and offensive facilitator—while winning despite his alarming inefficiency from the field and the free-throw line this season.
He’s averaging 5.2 assists