- Matt Shoemaker Giving Angels Some Hope After Devastating Garrett Richards Injury
- Boston Red Sox: 3 Players Who Will Not Be Back in 2015
- Royals’ Bold Arrival on MLB Contender Scene Is Big Wrench in 2014 Races
- Pablo Sandoval Catching Fire at Just the Right Time for Giants’ Playoff Push
- David Ross Injury: Updates on Red Sox Catcher’s Foot and Return
- Loser of Athletics-Angels Division Race Will Face Postseason Death Sentence
- Stock Up, Stock Down for the Los Angeles Dodgers’ Top 10 Prospects for Week 17
- David Ortiz Crushes 3-Run Homer vs. Rays, Flips Bat Like an Absolute Boss
- Cameron Maybin Suspended 25 Games for Amphetamine Use
- Toronto Blue Jays Still in Playoff Race as Season Resumes Post-All-Star Break
Philadelphia Phillies: Spring Training Grades for Every Top Prospect
- Updated: March 27, 2013
In a bit of a spring training twist, the Philadelphia Phillies‘ minor league system has become a major story.
No, their low organizational ranking isn’t the talking point this time.
Instead, their Triple-A affiliate, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, have introduced an interesting concept to sell tickets.
Meanwhile down in Florida, some of those IronPigs, future IronPigs and one day Phillies are about to complete a full spring training regimen in full sight of Ruben Amaro and Charlie Manuel.
Here are spring training grades for the top Philly prospects.