- Texas Rangers’ Spring Training To-Do List
- Minnesota Twins GM Terry Ryan Diagnosed with Cancer
- Masahiro Tanaka Rumors: Latest Buzz on Teams Trying to Land Japanese Pitcher
- Why Daniel Murphy Must Stay with the New York Mets in 2014
- Grant Balfour and Orioles Reportedly Agree on 2-Year Contract
- Fact or Fiction on All the Hottest MLB Free-Agency, Trade Rumors
- Brendan Ryan Signs 2-Year Deal with New York Yankees
- Jacoby Ellsbury Rumors: Latest Buzz and Speculation Surrounding Star OF
- Does Red Sox’s Versatility Make Them AL Pennant Favorites?
- Max Scherzer Validates ALDS Game 1 Assignment with Impressive Performance
Miami Dolphins: Complete Stat Predictions for Offseason Acquisitions
- Updated: March 19, 2013
The Miami Dolphins have become a contender in March. Whoever said you must build through the draft didn’t have nearly $50 million to spend in free agency.
Miami turned a weak pass-catching group into one of the NFL‘s most lethal corps by re-signing Brian Hartline and adding Mike Wallace, Dustin Keller and Brandon Gibson.
By signing Dannell Ellerbe and Philip Wheeler, while releasing Karlos Dansby and Kevin Burnett, the Dolphins became younger and more athletic. The changing of the guard at the linebacker position also saved Miami some salary cap space, according to Ben Volin of the